Kudos to Robin (UK)

Just want to thank Robin for sharing his talent, first with the shirt imprint and then the business cards. I requested a copy of the card and Robin sent it with my name and e-mail on it! Of course, I asked him to put my phone # on instead because I talk better than I type. He took care of it and was a pleasure to "talk" to through e-mails.

Thanks again Robin. Keep the faith. Your talent and presence here is appreciated. And with that bad deal you just had, remember; what comes around, goes around.

Wayne P.

I'll agree. I bought a shirt from cafe press with his imprint on the front. I really like the picture and I enjoy his artistic capabilities. Thanks for the business cards too! The graphic makes a nice piece to hang up in the garage.

• 3 months later...

My thanks, as well, to Robin. He sent me a color business card to use.

Also at one time a T shirt from one of the events he produces.

And -- he was a gracious host, driving some friends from here in Missouri

around sight seeing (in his convertible) during their visit to London several months ago.

It is appreciated. Examples of why this forum is the best.

• 6 months later...

I guess I must jump on this Robin bandwagon.

I had mentioned that I had samples of money from all over the world but had yet to get anything from Great Britain. He was generous enough to send me all the coins from pence to pound. I have them displayed on my desk and do an inner chuckle when ever I see them.

Sometimes it can be just a simple gesture that reaps the largest joy.

So add my voice to the chorus of kudos for Robin. :D