Thanks GTK

I think its only appropriate that GTK get recognized first in this new spot. Thanks for running the best forum on the net!

I think its only appropriate that GTK get recognized first in this new spot. Thanks for running the best forum on the net!

I just noticed this forum...great idea and I agree, Ed, Gerald should be first to be honored here for the best forum going for sure!!!:)

Thanks Gerald!!!

Thanks Gerald, I had the opportunity to introduce a wandering soul who needs D-24 assistance to the benefits of this , your, Forum. I could not have answered most of his questions but I felt confident and happy that i could direct him to this excellent reservoir of talent and information. I don't know of any other source so rich with experience and connections that can truly enrich the lives , by sharing and supporting, of us oft-time aging isolationist gearheads. We are not in this alone, Frank

A hearty thanks to Gerald... This place is the best spot on the net for anything powered by a mopar flathead six. I'm here just about every day... and I recommend folks to the site just as often.

This site has done more for early Mopar cars than any other, imho.

Pete

Guest P15-D24

you all make it a great place to visit! I still enjoy checking in every day and usually something makes me laugh! :D I never thought it would take off and keep going strong after nearly nine years!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks GTK! Your site and this forum has taught me more about my P-15 than I would ever have known without the trial and error method. :D

Best forum anywhere for Mopar flatheads.

• 1 year later...

Thanks GTK for this forum...it gives me an opportunity to learn what I need to know & share what I have learned over the years. I'm glad to see that li'l story I sent ya about 'road timing' is on the P-15/D-24 site...it came up at my grandfather's funeral a couple of years ago, and everyone there got a good laugh, those that had heard the story the first time as well as those who were present for such exhilaration.

Edited by JBNeal
added link

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Back to the top for this one.

Once again thanks GTK for all your efforts in updating this new forum. At first I was afraid of the unknown. But once I learned the system I really like it. The chat room is a great feature. I see there are still some older members that I have not seen here yet but hopefully they will jump on board soon.

• 4 months later...

A new be and a Seabee wants to thank you for such a forum to hang my hat in, not being a fan of the later model Mo par, I decided that I wanted a project and my soft spot was these old Plymouths as I remember driving them as a kid and my small town Uncle's drove them (45)MPH top speed back then on a two lane as in town the never got over 20 MPH.

Sorry got off kinda taking a trip down memory lane.

Anyway this site is helped me and the guys on Chat will just about come over and show you what you need to do, and lots of fun talking with them, so you have created a refuge Forum for us so we can gather our thoughts and lay them before the members to inspect.

Again Think You for doing what so many of us could not do.

A new be and a Seabee wants to thank you for such a forum to hang my hat in, not being a fan of the later model Mo par, I decided that I wanted a project and my soft spot was these old Plymouths as I remember driving them as a kid and my small town Uncle's drove them (45)MPH top speed back then on a two lane as in town the never got over 20 MPH.

Sorry got off kinda taking a trip down memory lane.

Anyway this site is helped me and the guys on Chat will just about come over and show you what you need to do, and lots of fun talking with them, so you have created a refuge Forum for us so we can gather our thoughts and lay them before the members to inspect.

Again Think You for doing what so many of us could not do.

Your very welcome and thank your for your participation!