Bear Headlight Tester

Guest larry loyd

Guest larry loyd

Hi,

I love old automotive test equipment. I have just started restoring an old Bear Model 560 headlight tester, the kind that sits in front of the headlight and it has all sorts of angle adjustment. I honestly do not know how to use it.

Does any one have a manual for this model or really any similar tester model. I would imagine all of them work similar. I think Manbee was another name of testers. I e-mailed Bear and they were unable to help.

Thanks in advance for any help

Larry Loyd

Hi,

I love old automotive test equipment. I have just started restoring an old Bear Model 560 headlight tester, the kind that sits in front of the headlight and it has all sorts of angle adjustment. I honestly do not know how to use it.

Does any one have a manual for this model or really any similar tester model. I would imagine all of them work similar. I think Manbee was another name of testers. I e-mailed Bear and they were unable to help.

Thanks in advance for any help

Larry Loyd

Larry,

Could you post a picture of your tester? We have an old headlight alignment machine but I don't remember what it is and I'm about 1500 miles from it right now.

Thanks!

Brad

Guest larry loyd

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your reply. I have never posted pictures but we have a digital camera. I will read up on how to post, need to learn anyway.

Thanks for your interest.

Larry Loyd