Movies with Pilot House Trucks

jschultz

• 1 month later...

just came back from a fishing weekend with my girl friend and we saw "My one and only"  post-6005-0-77203000-1451854359_thumb.jpg 48-50 flatbed

the movie is worth seeing for all the old cars but THAT is it, takes place in the 50's....... 

could have been more my eyes were glazing over :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Christmas day we saw "Fences"..... this shot from the trailer is a bad one.

fences.PNG

I might rent it on net flicks just to get a better shot of the two trucks I saw. (that would be the only reason for me to see it again :))

• Like 2

C-Series movie trucks: 1955 C-3 hemi in Psycho, 1954 C-1 hemi in the Misfits

t019562.jpg

i025446.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

If you are watching "The Dogs Purpose" you will see both my trucks in the movie .We where asked to be extra's in the movie but I think the trucks got more screen time ,  I had to put the factory rims back on the 59 and I wasn't allowed to wash or wax it . 

IMG_7346.PNG

Edited by fargo52
  • Like 9

Funny thing I was on three different sets and twice the trucks didn't even leave the parking lot but they paid for them to be around just in case ,and they did feed us , but the one day they asked us to drive them and apppearantly my 9yr old nephew spotted them in the movie so I guess I will have to go watch it . 

• 1 month later...

A new one...

SLITHER with James Caan. The 1972 Dodge Rectrans Discoverer motorhome posted on the 10th Clements BBQ thread was featured in this movie, BUT, one of the opening scenes has a Pilot House truck, below:

And those very strange looking motorhomes...

i596145.jpg

It should have the text "FREE CANDY" written on the side, lol

IMG_0060.jpg

Why are the rear wheels hanging down so low??

Edited by John-T-53
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

I saw this a while back on a episode of Classic Tractor Fever. I noticed it was on again so I took a pic . Please excuse the picture quality. I paused the show then took the pics with my phone. 

John

IMG_20170728_175322655.jpg

IMG_20170728_175324615.jpg

• Like 2

I saw this earlier this week. Its not from a movie, its from a commercial but as soon as I saw it I had to get a pic of it. From what was being discussed in the commercial it appears the truck is located somewhere in Oregon. Nice looking truck, I wish they showed more of it . Again , sorry for the cruddy photo quality, I took it with my phone. 

John

IMG_20170802_185446082.jpg

Edited by John Rogers
  • Like 1

I got bored and did a quick Google search and the name of the cheese shop . Their website and Facebook page as a few partial photos that have the Pilothouse in it but I couldn't save them and post them. Just as well, they really ..... cheesy pics anyway :)

John  

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

" Bad Times at the El Royale" featuring Jeff Bridges, Russell Crowe Chris Hemsworth, and my truck. Filming here in BC, but it will be Lake Tahoe 1960 when it comes out. The armoured car is the wheels in the air background

The fake snow has been a real PTA to clean, it is like a globby gelatin paper spitball

a-el-royale2-2.jpg

• Like 3

On 2/3/2018 at 11:32 AM, bach4660 said:

" Bad Times at the El Royale" featuring Jeff Bridges, Russell Crowe Chris Hemsworth, and my truck. Filming here in BC, but it will be Lake Tahoe 1960 when it comes out. The armoured car is the wheels in the air background

The fake snow has been a real PTA to clean, it is like a globby gelatin paper spitball

a-el-royale2-2.jpg

Very cool.....I will look forward to seeing that one. Should be excellent given the supporting actors......:D

Jeff

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...