Everybody finished with their Turkey Nap yet???

greg g

We had the family over today, started off with some really fine crab meat chowder made by my nephew. Then did the traditional turkey, mashataters, dressing,( guess it ain't stuffin less it cooked in the bird) corn, crangleberries, and sweet potatoes. Followed up with some pumpkin pie and the family pitch tourney. Took my tripi nap about 6:30, awake now.

Happy Bird day to all.

Thanks for our many blessings, and thanks to you all for your contibutions to this MOPAR community.

Semi-napped at the brother-in-law's house after dinner with family. During the Detroit/Dolphins game, saw John Fogerty performing for the halftime show. At the end he said "see you in Kansas City". Well after looking at his website, I discovered he was going to perform again today...at the half of the Chiefs game. So, watched that game also.

Temp was in the 70s and sunny here, so we took the convert. Let the grandson (age 21, here for the weekend from an Air Force base in Texas) drive. Picked him up at the Tulsa airport last night. Of course, he thought it was great fun. Hope everyone else had an equally good day!!!

100_3621.jpg

100_3564.jpg