Is this like the Plymouth tools???

thedahmer

This is my current collection of similar looking tools. No canvas tool roll yet, however.

000_0162.jpg

Just things found in my tool boxes in the garage. Had those tire changing irons made from a piece of rear auto leaf spring. I need to scare up some wrenches that are open on both ends. These were just handy at the time I went looking.

This is my current collection of similar looking tools. No canvas tool roll yet, however.

000_0162.jpg

Just things found in my tool boxes in the garage. Had those tire changing irons made from a piece of rear auto leaf spring. I need to scare up some wrenches that are open on both ends. These were just handy at the time I went looking.

Bob;

What is the brand name on the screwdriver second from the left? Is it a "Champion"?

Bob.I still got hat original ball pien hammer..handle changed three times and and head changed twice due to normal wear and tear..

Tim;

Sell that original hammer on the bay! Others are selling the ones they have. You will never use it again as I know you bought a new one from your description.