Pretty much OT....anyone seen a Ford 6-door pickup??

BobT-47P15

When I was driving down the street yesterday (they wouldn't let me drive down the sidewalk)......I looked over in the next lane and there was a biiiig Ford pickup with a 6 door crew cab. An F350. Guess I had not seen one of those before.....just the usual 4 door models like this.

d47e_3.JPG

It was a long vehicle. Wonder if they have made many of those. You could definitely take the whole crew with you.

Dumb and dumber-er ?

Never saw such a thing before...

I believe International was one of the first companies to offer factory "crew-cabs", beginning in the mid '50s...

What gets me nonwadays are the half-car/half trucks, like the Ford Escape(?) and Subaru has one two... strikes me as being "the worst of both worlds": it's an uncomfortably small car for four adults and completely useless pick-up truck for anything more than two large bags of dog-food for the Doverman...

( But, this is coming from a guy who would never consider owning a pick-up truck with less than an 8 ft box...)