Anyone decorate their old MoPar for Christmas??

BobT-47P15

I noticed the pic of Don C's car with the wreath on the front in the previous post. I can't find the pictures right now, but drove the convert in our local Christmas parade at least 3 years - carrying the grand marshal. We used battery operated christmas lights, and some shiny garlands among other things. So, just wondered if anyone else has done such things...and had pictures.

Here is a pic of my '48 Dodge D25 in the Coaldale Parade of Lights last year. I will be putting it in the same parade again this year which actually is next Friday, November 24. Any of you members think you can get here by then bring a set of lights and join in!!!!! Hey Pat S. in Calgary, you could make it!

48Night.jpg

Hi Bob V. First go to your photo album and copy the url line for your photo.

Then open the reply or thread box. Click on the little yellow envelope icon at the top, towards the right....looks like it has a mountain on it. That will open up a box in which to paste your url. When using the reply box, i click on the 'advanced' command at the bottom, which should open up the post including the photo. You can also go down to 'preview post' which will show the whole thing. Hope this helps. Might have to experiment with it a few times.

p-15rudolph-1.jpg