Lets see pic of your trucks

Ken_Hart

Let me try this again. Hopefully my signature with the Car Domain link will show up.

You have to have the "show signitures" check box checked, in the Control Panel Options area, to be able to see your signiture.

By the way, when I click on your Car Domain link I can't get in.

Merle

You have to have the "show signitures" check box checked, in the Control Panel Options area, to be able to see your signiture.

By the way, when I click on your Car Domain link I can't get in.

Merle

I just tried the link and it worked for me, Merle. Maybe someone else will test it and give another opinion so I know if I have to do something different.

I'm new to this forum and new to the Dodge PilotHouse, although I've been looking for a project for a long time.

Here are two pictures of the pickup that I bought two weeks ago in St. Cloud, MN. Right now I'm rebuilding the front brakes before it goes into storage for the winter.

Dennis Sullivan

Monticello, MN

post-270-13585344535069_thumb.jpg

post-270-13585344535501_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

With this nice new format (so much easier to post pic), lets see some pictures of your rides Here is my '48 B1 108" Woodie project With new names this is a great way for everyone to get to know what everyone is driving (you can download pictures, if not to large, right from your computer.. if you need help resizing a pic, email them to me boones53@bellsouth.net and I will be more the happy to help..
Job Rated 1952 in Southwest of Brazil.

post-265-13585344536107_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Guest drlocke53

I'm a newbie to this forum but I've had my B-4-B116 for 25 years. And used it very hard over those years, hauling heavy loads of hay, sawdust, firewood, coal, cinder blocks, bricks, equipment, etc...Upon first obtaining the truck in '81 I did some body work on it and touch-up painted it by the low-budget method since I was young and poor. The hood had since been scratched and then DAed down and primered. I rebuilt the engine from top to bottom back in '87. It needed it. I took the truck off the road a few years ago, and intend to do a better job with cosmetics, as the previous body repairs are now 25 years old.

gunther1.jpg

Dodgerunning.jpg

And, yes, the truck is a Spring Special.

• Like 1

46mopar

Are you rodding or restoring? Actually reading your profile implies rodding, should be an awesome rig when finished.

Ian, this truck was to far gone to restore. Its going to be a rod. Once I get it out where I can take some good pics I'll show off the sub frame swap and other stuff I've done. I'm trying to keep it all mopar we been calling it "anti-chevy shop truck"

Later

John

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here, is my 51 B3C 116 Express. I first saw this truck on the Pilot House From. A member had seen it for sale in Chico,Ca. It was built in San Leandro,Ca. and purchased by a family that had a chicken farm in Paradise,Ca. in 1951. It was used to deliver eggs to the local grocery stores. The owner had just listed it on Ebay and I won the auction. I had it shipped from Ca. to Az. in the fall of 2005 and then transported myself from Az. to NY. in May of 2006. I put it on the road here in NY in Nov 2006 and I drive almost every day. I do not plain on doing a full restoration as the old girl is in pretty good shape right down to the original Judson Green factory cab and bed paint. Every time I get in the truck, it takes me right back to childhood and my Grandfathers Judson Green Pilot House Truck. Even the smell is the same.

Tony (Dutch) Van Note ( VINTRADERS@aol.com )

Red Hook, NY 12571

post-411-13585344641307_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Here, is my 51 B3C 116 Express. I first saw this truck on the Pilot House From. A member had seen it for sale in Chico,Ca. It was built in San Leandro,Ca. and purchased by a family that had a chicken farm in Paradise,Ca. in 1951. It was used to deliver eggs to the local grocery stores. The owner had just listed it on Ebay and I won the auction. I had it shipped from Ca. to Az. in the fall of 2005 and then transported myself from Az. to NY. in May of 2006. I put it on the road here in NY in Nov 2006 and I drive almost every day. I do not plain on doing a full restoration as the old girl is in pretty good shape right down to the original Judson Green factory cab and bed paint. Every time I get in the truck, it takes me right back to childhood and my Grandfathers Judson Green Pilot House Truck. Even the smell is the same.

Tony (Dutch) Van Note ( VINTRADERS@aol.com )

Red Hook, NY 12571

Great story Dutch. Glad you were able to bring it to Red Hook with you and are still enjoying it.

Thanks Guys, I am glad you like the trucks. I think is one of the best club web sites I have seen. Bob has done a great job and I am sure he puts in some long hours to pull this off, my hat is off to him. I just have a question? So many members are listing great trucks here on the form but not in DPETCA Members' Trucks Pilothouse Garage and Gallery, Myself included but I am going to change that today. I seems a little complicated to do, I am not a computer nut so it takes me awhile to figure these things out. Any help or anything that would ease this process I think would get info on a lot more members trucks just a mouse click away. Thanks again, from a very happy member. Dutch