Lets see pic of your trucks

Ken_Hart

JB, I'm with you.  Here in the Texas Hill County the agaritas are about to bloom, peach buds are swelling, all of the animals are feeling frisky and its freezing again. - but will be back in the 40's on Saturday.  I will take our moderate to hot weather over ice and snow any day.  I know that many of you prefer the Great White North, and I'm glad you do...fewer people here, and when I want to see really cold weather, I can come on here and see the photos that the Snowbirds post.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bobacuda said:

But just to make the Great White North feel at home, it is currently 33 degrees and we just had several nice, loud rounds of thunder followed by a round of freezing rain.

Was -40.2 C here this morning, (Sask. Canada)  my daughter went to Arlington, Tx. this week for a PBR event, and said it was -6 C there this morning, she was a bit dissappointed, she was hoping to see something a bit warmer on her trip!

Some of mine are sleeping in the cold....

Snow B3RA.JPG

Snow B1JA.JPG

Snow Bus B3R 229.jpg

Edited by Dodgeb4ya
  • Like 7

16 hours ago, Worden18 said:

My 1948 B-1-D

IMG_20190111_114635521_HDR~2.jpg

Judging by the few unmolested unfaded spots of paint on my truck it was originally this color or real close to it. Wow yours looks great! Gotta park next to Bisquik for that ketchup and mustard shot

Edited by Radarsonwheels
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Radarsonwheels said:

Judging by the few unmolested unfaded spots of paint on my truck it was originally this color or real close to it. Wow yours looks great! Gotta park next to Bisquik for that ketchup and mustard shot

It should polish up nice.  It was painted a long time ago.  Original color was dark blue.

These trucks are all great!  Here are my 50 Meadowbrook and 50 Pilothouse truck.  I love them both.  Never a Dodge guy until I found that Meadowbrook years ago and I've been hooked ever since.  

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

Edited by mmcdowel
  • Like 6

Never had a green vehicle until these two!  Its a fluke these came along almost matching.  Tractor is a 1953 International Super H that was my Grandfathers.  Still comes in handy on the farm.  I do find I like that old Dodge dark green though now.  

Oh yeah!  For sure!  As a matter of fact I'll order them right now.  The air cleaner has a label, so I just need the oil canister and breather cap, right?  My Meadowbrook still has good original labels, so I'll order just like those?

22 hours ago, mmcdowel said:

Oh yeah!  For sure!  As a matter of fact I'll order them right now.  The air cleaner has a label, so I just need the oil canister and breather cap, right?  My Meadowbrook still has good original labels, so I'll order just like those?

the bypass oil filter should have a label but no one makes one for it that I know of that is correct.

2014-01-12_15_18_26.jpg

I might be able to take a pic of the one on my Meadowbrook and have my sister print it and do her photoshop thing onto a label.  I'll advise how (if) that works out. She has printed onto some clear label stock for other projects....of course, that cannister will get a little warm, but prob not too much.  I'll advise how much of a big mess I make of it.

Oil Filter decal DT.....

1952 DT B3D Reds 1 tonner Dump (9).JPG

• Thanks 1