Lets see pic of your trucks

Ken_Hart

Sunday Sept. 18 there is a car show at the local Catholic Church 1/2 mile down Highway 45 from my shop. Close to 80 vehicles.

Should probably start a new thread.

• Like 1

Here is my before pictures........you will have to wait a couple of years for the after pictures.................Love seeing all your trucks, great inspiration and its good to pick your brains, many thanks, Dave, Norwich, UK

20160804_145422.jpg

20160807_200714.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, thrashfit said:

Here is my before pictures........you will have to wait a couple of years for the after pictures.................Love seeing all your trucks, great inspiration and its good to pick your brains, many thanks, Dave, Norwich, UK

And I thought I had very little room to work!  :o

Amazing what some of you guys can do within the available space!  :cool:

DJ

• Like 2

Hi DJ, its not too tight.....I have a shed as well..LOL. The shed backs onto the garage and eventually I will knock through. To get the truck in I had to cut two holes to let the chassis poke through so I could close the garage door as seen in picture

20160804_144232.jpg

20160804_144453.jpg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, pflaming said:

THAT is one COOL ride. I love the patina, paint would have been a sin! Is it stock under the hood?  You MUST bring this to Tim's BBQ, April 1.  WOW!

It is all stock, 230 ci flatty, 3 speed trans, 4.89 rear end.  I wanted to get to Tim's BBQ this past April but the stars did not line up.  It is on the calendar for next year, God willing.

Paint is all original color etc.  We just scotch bright rubbed the surface and then used Hot Rod Flatz, flat clear to seal it up.  It looks real convincing up close.  Often folks ask is this the paint how you found it?  It did brighten up the color a little.  Pic below is how I found it. Other pic is after it was flat cleared. 

DRV-51.jpg

1950DRV.jpg

• Like 6

Not mine, this is a rad, cool, sweet Dodge.  Love the complimenting motorcycle also. 

Pic too large, got to fix that.

my pics are too large, trying to find solution to that. I thought I read last night that the site has been upgraded to automatically resize.

Edited by pflaming

• 1 month later...

Stopped at a nieghbors and he was finally home. This is a B1 or B2 fire truck originally with 1200 total miles. Everything except the wrecker part is bone stock. With original rubber all around

20161105_144216.jpg

• Like 4