Where to get good tubes?

fede

Hi, I'm looking for help about where to buy good 600-640 x 16 tubes online.

I asked on a facebook group a couple of days ago and one person (I guess it's here too) very kindly recommended Universal Tires, which I didn't know about, but looks very promising. 

Has anyone used any other place? I tried looking on the coker tires website but I couldn't find the right size.

Does anyone have experience with these Universal Tire's tubes?

I'm probably going to go ahead with these:https://www.universaltire.com/kr-16-radial-tube.html

The size is the right one, and the price seems correct ($21 each)

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Sam Buchanan said:

Are your rims too porous to run tubeless?

Not really sure, they were painted 3 or 4 years ago.

Until recently I didn't know it was possible to use tubeless tires on tube wheels and about a year or  year and a half ago I got 4 new tube tires.

Yes, they are new, but it's the same design that was being built 60 or 70 years ago.  They are from a company called "Funsa".  It was the biggest (and there were only a couple) tire manufacturers here in the 50s and 60s.  Then it started to sell less and less, and started to go down.  They did have tubless radial tires, but just a couple of models and sizes in the 70s and 80s.  Eventually they went out of business.  About 5 years ago, it kind of came back, but just making the old designs, with the equipment they had when they closed down (but new materials).

When I was about to buy them I looked at coker, but what I found was expensive for me, and also I'd have to pay about 90% over the price in shipping and taxes... so I went with the locals. Which are working great for now.