Door Hinge Pins

I need to remove the hinge pins, due the fact in its previous life it had what looks like a mirror was held to the door by the pin.  Mirror is now gone except for a nasty piece of metal.  one option would be to grind it smooth.  if I pound the pin out, has anyone sourced replacement pins

I recently put the passenger mirror on FEF.  I took an 8" C clamp and used a block of wood with a hole drilled in it to clear the hinge pin head and popped the pin out that way.  Took a little bit of squeeze, but it came loose (similar to removing the steering wheel with a "POP/BANG").  Then another block with a bolt in it on the bottom to push the pin out of the hole.  Redneck engineerin at it's best!

Almost as much fun as replacing the water distribution tube.

I had to put lots of PB Blaster on mine, but one refused to move.  Following another person's advice, I used a hydraulic jack and a long block of wood with a plate of metal under the pin.  Then I jacked it up to put lots of the truck's weight on the bottom of the pin and left it overnight.  Applied heat the next day (while under pressure) and finally was able to tap it out.

There are different length pins.  Measure your old ones before destruction.  I got mine from https://dcmclassics.com/15-Door-parts-and-accessories