Hershey Swap meet 10-9 to 10-12

desoto1939

If anyone from the forum is going to attended the AACA Eastern regional swap meet in Hershey, PA the event is from October 9 thru the 12th. On the 12th is the car show with approx. 1800-2000 cars on the show field.

If you do attend you are welcome to rest your feet and tired legs at my vendor location which is in the Orange field ROW OAD site number 7 and 8.  I will be getting their on Wednesday morning and will be vending on Thursday and Friday and partial Saturday.

If I am not at the site please feel free to call me directly at cell 484-431-8157.

Rich Hartung

Desoto1939@aol.com

I am all packed and will be heading to MECA or ortherwise know as Hershey in the morning.

Heard that we might have some good weather for the next few days. Will take some picture with my phone to post on the forum.

Already heard from Clayton from Ct and here is already there today and he stated that about 50% of the vendors are already doing business.

This will be my 32nd year of attending and I fondly remember all of the mud and ruts when waling in the fields after it had rained even watching people slip and slide down the red field hil and then after they got allmuddly they became little kids again and then went back up to the top of the hill to on purpose fall and slide down on their buts and or stomachs.  Oh the thrills of getting muddy and wet. Those were the good times.  Now every field is paved and it is harder on your feet and the blacktop gets hot when the sun is out but who is complaining when you are amongst 8000 car vendors.

Rich HArtung

• Like 2