Email system had a hiccup...

Sponsored By  

And they were stuck in the outbound queue. Looks like it running correctly again but you may have been recently delivered some delayed emails from a few days ago.

Since you bring it up ... I forgot about it already.

Yesterday while sitting in a waiting area waiting for my wife to have procedure done.

The E-mail system was acting like a ******* laying in the yard.

I was able to log into facebook, and then use that to log into P15-D24.

I wanted to make a complaint, and all people should use the 24 hour rule, let the problem simmer for 24 hours and then address them again.

Just saying, keep doing what you are doing, we appreciate it.

The errors in my admin center didn't show up till this morning, had to do with the first of the month. I'll keep an eye on it for the next couple days but I'm pretty sure the problem is fixed. We will be doing a maintenance/security update later this week or early next week. I hope it goes more smoothly than the last one!  

• Like 1

Keep up the great job.  One thing I would really like to see “again “ is the name of the next unread thread at the bottom before you push the next button. 

Crossing my fingers, Todd

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Todd B said:

Keep up the great job.  One thing I would really like to see “again “ is the name of the next unread thread at the bottom before you push the next button. 

Crossing my fingers, Todd

You are not the only one unhappy about the change. The IPS support forums have quite a few comments about this issue from admins of other sites. IPS responded that it was done to improve performance and currently have no plans to bring it back. Sorry.