52 B3B near me

pflaming

I know I crazy, but for $350 just had to buy this. It’s on a duelly frame and includes a flat bed. Don’t know what I’ll do with it, maybe add it to 48dodgers collection. It does not have an engine, but lots of those around.

AAB037CA-6584-4423-873A-EC167503A48F.jpeg

• Like 1

Bob, there is an old story of a little boy who was throwing the small sea creatures back into the ocean while millions did not make it back and were eaten by the sea gulls.  An observer asked the boy if what he was doing made a difference, to which the boy replied,”it does to that one,”. 

I guess we best just just try to save one, but the other ones we see are very temping.  

• Like 1

2 speeds were only in 1-1/2 ton and up... 1/2 thru 1 tons never.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 8:06 PM, pflaming said:

Bob, there is an old story of a little boy who was throwing the small sea creatures back into the ocean while millions did not make it back and were eaten by the sea gulls.  An observer asked the boy if what he was doing made a difference, to which the boy replied,”it does to that one,”. 

I guess we best just just try to save one, but the other ones we see are very temping.  

Nice story and true.

Incidentally, not sure why so many Americans think Robert always translates to Bob. Bob is a nice name but not mine. I go by Robert or Rob. Just saying and certainly no offence taken. Just an educational moment.

• Thanks 1

I'm done trying to save all those trucks that should be saved. I cannot do it anymore....too many out there.

I'm a Rob or Robert too.... not a Bob!

• Like 1

Rob is really for me!?

Edited by Dodgeb4ya