Suppliers for D24 parts

Demps

Parts/trim...….e-bay swap meets, older wrecking years for some parts and of course our suppliers listed in the resources.....not to mention placing a wanted ad here....

Interior.....best consult your local trimmer for guidance pricing and such unless you do your own sewing/carper/door cards....head liners...about the same many companies about just look on the internet...usually fewer words needed than you posted hee to find results...of course we also have a some listed again in the resources....

not many out there dedicated to the model..hit and miss and lots of bush shaking...

21 minutes ago, Demps said:

Thank you in advance, anybody have good resources for deluxe parts?  Interior and trim.  

Welcome to the forum! You will find the Search engine to be invaluable for poking around in the forum archives. Each hour spent reading forum archives will save you multiple hours of head scratchin' once you start wrenching on your car.  :)

I have attached my personal collection of 60 bookmarks for my P15, you will find many of these vendors useful for Your D24.

Enjoy your new ride!

P15 Bookmarks.html

Edited by Sam Buchanan

Thank you for the input, new to these dodge products. it certainly is far from buying GM parts!  the car has been parked inside since 1963, it now runs and is 100% original with the anticipation of staying that way. rockers are the only bad metal on the car. I'll post some picks later on

Demps