Photos

RobWood

photo need to be 3 MB or less....todays digital camera by default exceeds this easily.....unless you are like myself and set your camera default to a smaller forum/board friendly size...you will need to resize the picture.  Microsoft paint, standard with most all computers is the format I use to resize....

• Like 1

Take a photo with your cell phone. Then open the photo to view it. Then take a screen shot of the photo, as you view it on your phone screen. On the Ipone its easy. Then simply crop and save it again on your phone. Then you can easily ipload and.post that photo. It’ll be much smaller in size and be accepted. - K

Edited by keithb7
  • Like 1

In my case, I don't post photos directly from my camera or phone, I keep photo files on the hard drive.  That's just me, I don't opt to store photos on the device that took them.  I open whatever photo I want to post, prompt Windows 10 to "resize" it (via a right-click on the image), and it gives me four options, one of which it specifies is best for emails.  I'll save that to my desktop where I can find it quickly and easily and post from there.  I used to have to email photos to myself, save the photo to the computer, then post from there.  That automatically resized them.  Much easier with the upgraded operating system.