Fargo Kew ‘Australia’

You can use We Transfer to share larger files that are too large for email. I have used it many times with great success. It's a free service for files up to 2GB size.

https://wetransfer.com/

Just upload your file, add an email address and message to the recipient, and send it. The recipient will get an email with a link to download the file.

Or copy the link created and paste it into a personal email or PM.

Yes Merle it has been along time.

A couple of weeks ago I was going through and sorting some stuff out in the spare room and found some CD discs sent to me from when the original p15-d24 site shut down in about 2004 . Also found a disc from the DPETC from 2006.

All a bit of a trip down memory lane and prompted me to come and have a look again.

Its only taken a couple of weeks for me to remember my log in details.

Its good to see the truck (and car) site are still going strong. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hi Fellas,

I've been having a bit of difficulty registering on the site, but hopefully I can make that happen later today. 

I'm near Kiama (NSW Illawarra) south of Wollongong and just getting started on a project Truck - which I understand to be a 1949-52 Dodge (British made) model 105A. Looks very similar to Evan & the Fargo's truck above, only slightly different model by the looks (18500 lbs rating), 25 inch flat head motor, looks largely complete - so excited to get started. Motor runs, so that's a good sign, brake wheel cylinders and master cylinder ceased, and also needs all pitman/upper and lower control arms and steering box kit, plus fuel pump kit. If anyone has any leads please for those types of items I'd greatly appreciated it. Also, TonyWestoz, could I please get a copy of that manual as well please? Once I work out how to register I'll send you a personal message. Thanks again. Neil Menzies (neilm@wmval.com.au)