Rusty hope brake converdion

bergy

Could any member email me the additional part list- of things to buy to install rusty kit on my 53 b4.  I tried  to email him direct- could not. Thanks in advance. bergyexp@gmail.com

Edited by bergy
Forgot address

I know for certain that every kit that rustyhope sells he provides this list of materials and step by step install instructions and a few work arounds on the odd ball install.  I also know that oldadddy does not let customers that purchase from him hang in space on an inquiry.  I will do this for you...I will call Charlie and let him know you are having difficulties....he may be able to address them  here.....I do not recommend anyone providing a list of these material as kits vary and the difference of one to another may not be applicable....better to have olddaddy see just what kit you bought from him and get the straight skinny first from him.....

do  you recall this link and I was under the impression it was 'fixed' at that time.....

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

Well,  I'm right here.  I checked and I have not had any email from you since you ordered back in January 2017.  If you are emailing me, you aren't using olddaddy@rustyhope.com, which is the only email address I've had for twenty years or more and it is listed on every single page on my website, www.rustyhope.com.   I do have 21 emails from you around the time you ordered your kit, so it seems odd you would not have mine now.  If you need anything, send me an email, you don't need to post here saying I didn't reply.

I bought my rustyhope kit for a different now defunct project, hoping this new project I do not need it, but is here if I do.

Olddaddy  always responded to me when I asked questions.

Not sure what proper procedure is to pass the kit and instructions on to a new owner.

But it is a possibility I may want to do this someday. Maybe just let it sit on the shelf.

I understand the reason to not share shop secrets ... same time it may be required.

I love you and thank you ... More then likely will end up being pay for shipping and will send to you.

I just need to be positive I do not need it first.