1950 Plymouth Special Suburban production numbers

Tim Rogers

5 hours ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

supposed to be a change to mark it as a 1952 production body....51 was the last year for firewall loom exit...

can't ell Cambridge vs. Savoy from cowl location  or were they all that way?

not that I know of....you pretty much stuck with the emblems that were on the car for original model ident...anyone could have changed these over time...but, I really do not see that happening especially to declass the car to a lower trim line on purpose.  You would probably need the build sheet from the factory.  My 54 Savoy is a  mid line car....but by build, it had the two trim packages from the factory...with the exception of the Belvedere emblems..it is a high line full dresser...has more bling than Mr. T   

as an added....I have this little car here...stately looking front end on it....what makes it stand out....BUT....no matter how many times I turn the lights off and on in the barn where it is stored, it is still an MG and not a Bentley....lol

as an aside...that hood goes deep six..hood pins....they useless and distracting...got a pristine hood to replace it with...and a undamaged grille...

100_0662.JPG

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

45 minutes ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

as an added....I have this little car here...stately looking front end on it....what makes it stand out....BUT....no matter how many times I turn the lights off and on in the barn where it is stored, it is still an MG and not a Bentley....lol

as an aside...that hood goes deep six..hood pins....they useless and distracting...got a pristine hood to replace it with...and a undamaged grille...

100_0662.JPG

Boy, that's one you don't see everyday...classy styling. What year?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...