front suspension tools

JSabah

I'm ready to start on the front suspension rebuild and in doing research on the forum - looking for work arounds for not having the tools mentioned in the shop manual (C-594,C-608, and C-736), I see that having the correct tools makes a lot more sense.....anybody have any that they are willing to loan? Im in Los Angeles and can secure with paypal so you know yo'll get them back.  In the alternative, please point me to a good tutorial on how to do the work without. Thank you, Josh

do you know how to use a jacking bolt setup.....this is basically all the spreading tool is with a built in rule.....the clip you can make easily also and the lower control arm tool you need but the dimensions and could make this also given someone is kind enough to supply base values...we have a couple member here that collect these old tool and hopefully one can chime in with some values..

I have the two biggies, C-594 and C-608, but not the little thing that looks like a shoe horn.  There was a guy on here that used to send tools out to members for free until one guy decided to stiff him about returning them.  So I'm reluctant to send them out.  I'd never find another, that's for sure.