Grandfather rights.

Frank Elder

I remember in high school when an athlete got As on his report card others would joke and say those classes must have been Basket Weaving 101....lol.....meaning no effort required, kinda like saying sweats likes a pig....they don't, they pant like a dog....or you must eat like bird, birds eat copious amounts of food at one sitting,  watch this video basket weaving looks hard as hell to me.

Refreshing videos, thanks for posting.  Their simple enjoyment of what we call hard work, but they call living always makes me appreciate what I have and where I've been.  I bet those fellas have grips like a vice, all that work with their hands.  The barrel making is interesting, that is still a cottage industry up here in "The County", many of the potato farmers here still harvest into, and store their potatoes in wooden barrels. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...