Now I Can Finally Re-Tire

linus6948

The one casualty of my road-trip to pick up the 650lb wheel balancer (besides my back) was a small ding/dent my truck`s tailgate received dead center above the tailgate`s handle. It pretty much resembled a typical parking lot door ding and it really got my goat as I was the responsible party. I lived with it for about 2 weeks but it bugged me every time I got in my truck. I thought about going to a paintless dent removal guy who does a day once a month at my friends auto-body shop but instead opted to cover it with an aftermarket emblem, it actually looks pretty good.

20190923_132040.2jpg.jpg

20190923_132035.2jpg.jpg

I like those quality regulator lube/sep filters. A good brand for sure.

Nice machine.

• Like 1

I`ve started building up my wheel weight inventory, there are eight types of clip-on weights and also adhesive weights. So far I have 475 assorted MC, 100 FN and 100 EN style clip-on weights and a good supply of adhesive weights. These things can be had pretty cheap in bulk if you shop around, mostly I`ve gotten them from ebay and amazon warehouse.

20190928_165022.2jpg.jpg