P15 PICNIC USA !!!

Mark D

Hi all - 

A couple of us Northeast Region forum members are putting together a classic driving tour event and we want to invite anyone in the area to come along with us.  At the moment we have about 10 cars signed up, coming from Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and New York.  Our plan is to rally our cars in Bennington VT on Saturday mid day.  We will be touring the Hemmings Collection, and making stops at a few local sites along the way to the Saratoga NY area (about 50 minutes apart).  Saturday evening will be spent together at a local motel where we can circle the wagons and tailgate.  Sunday will be spent at the Saratoga Auto museum touring and taking part in their open invitation car show.  

If you want to hang out with a nice group of people and tour with us, we'd love to have you along.  We are not charging anything for attendance, expenses are whatever limit you chose to set.  We will have a hotel chosen within the next 24 hours and will send word on that asap.  please drop me an email or call if you want more info or want to be added to the email that we will send with details.

Oh, and if the event sounds familiar, that’s because our friend Robin Weathersbee has kindly lent the name of his wildly successful “P15 picnic UK” to myself  to get this off the ground and well supported. Robin has kindly created and lent the logo and artwork to us as well. I am truly grateful for his support and continued encouragement. Robin I’m looking forward to seeing you in Athens UK on the 28th of September.

thanks, 
Mark

FCCC0162-382C-41EC-8127-5793E7662376.jpeg

BEF46404-82EC-4351-AF60-2543B798BFC5.jpeg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

by your ad your dress code is too formal...…..hope you have a great turn out....I would like to host another event but all but a couple folks are moved or out of the mopar business or...…….!!  

When we move down to NC in in early 2022, I will make a point of coming to see you. 

So here is our agenda for the tour, stops and evening. Please drop me an email for the hotel information, reservations must be made by the 23rd of August to guarantee a room with the gang of us in one location.  I will respond with the info asap.  Cheers, Mark

mark@rdusaclassics.com

2019 P15 PICNIC ITINERARY.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Today Greg G and I worked out the details of the cruise from Bennington, VT to Lake George, NY.  It will be about 75 miles long and will cross several covered bridges, plenty of New England scenery, have one ice cream stop and a couple of regrouping locations. It will be a fun run.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

An amazing weekend with great friends old and new. Committed now to carrying this into future years and we’re already planning 2020! Stay tuned for more info. We had nine cars this year and we are really hoping to double the attendance next year!

1777D936-56D6-4A7E-8019-B382FFBD2F25.jpeg

• Like 2