1950 Dodge B-2-B Truck bell housing & transmission

I need some help finding a replacement bell housing and  floor shifted transmission for 218ci straight 6 flathead, my engine code is T172-35539.   

1)Will any 1948 - 1950 1951 6L 3 speed or 4 speed bell housing and transmission fit? 

2) 1951-1955 Dodge 1/2 ton pick up bell housing & transmission fit my engine?  Does anyone have one sitting around in the NC, SC, eastern GA?  Let me know if you have these items.  

3) How about 1948-1953 Chrysler or Plymouth cars with 6 cylinder flathead bell housing & transmission?

Edited by Jay

• 1 month later...

you certainly need a truck bellhousing. The cars at least in 48-53 are different. If you don't have a fluid drive truck I believe you can use one from 48-53 and earlier into the W series should be the same too. The housings are cast the same but drilled different for 3spd or 4spd.