firewall pad ?

Dartgame

Been searching around for a firewall sound deadening pad for the 52 - Outfit called california Pontiac restoration appears to be reselling or making them, ebay lists them, pricey. Anybody use one of their products ?

Marc..........I remember the videos this guy did a few years ago......whatever happened to him  and his car?...........they were quite informative and were well made and seemed a worthwhile thing...........btw do you remember his name?.............Andy Douglas 

His Youtube name is ihazwings.  His first name is Mark.  But he has been silent in regards to auto videos for about the last eight years.  I think it's because he reached his goal of getting his car restored for the big Plymouth Club show.  His videos were so well done it was like professional quality.  I knew he couldn't keep up that level of work for very long as it must have been very time consuming!  But, still he created a good number of valuable restoration videos, especially for MoPar guys.  And he covers things in his videos that I have never seen anyone else do like how to restore a wind vent wing and how to install the locking and door handle mechanism in a door.  

HI all,

I put a QuietRide firewall pad in my '39 Plymouth. It fit good and looks great. They are very easy to work with. They can add or remove cutouts if you work with them.

Check out their website. They have different catalogs for different years.

Pete