Found by the side of the road....

RNR1957NYer

Look what I found by the side of the road yesterday!  No "for sale"sign, but it is in front of a used car/parts yard (Tosy's Mustang Farm on Route 1A in Wrentham MA).  Bad rockers and sills, but a recent inspection sticker and a serviceable interior that doesn't look like the site of a raccoon fight!  I'd fix the rockers and sills and drive it as is! 

Feel free to add your own "Roadside Attractions" to this topic...

IMG_8446.JPG.b112fb18a872f5a401f54d782b541e18.JPGIMG_8445.JPG.d3f4c9d34d7eee60e8e83b012bdea360.JPGIMG_8447.JPG.00cf689049683f58a1393198f5fb1f83.JPGIMG_8446.JPG.d16918bb2d041aeccb6ed17fa289bb50.JPGIMG_8448.JPG.62514291d1c87fc82a25ec452bb9a5b3.JPG

• Like 1

Hopefully the frame and body mounts aren't rusted out badly. I believe that some P15's that were worse than this have been saved. Nice find and right here in MA too.

Thanks for posting it..

John R

18 hours ago, John Reddie said:

Hopefully the frame and body mounts aren't rusted out badly. I believe that some P15's that were worse than this have been saved. Nice find and right here in MA too.

Thanks for posting it..

John R

Mine is worse than this. I HOPE to have the body off the chassis this coming winter to start the patch panel/repaint job.

On 6/28/2019 at 4:31 PM, RNR1957NYer said:

I'd fix the rockers and sills and drive it as is!

So did you buy it? If so, how about some interior pics.

8 minutes ago, DonaldSmith said:

The car has a crooked smile.  The bumper is bent, and the left fender is higher than the right.  

and given the age and miles on your old tired body....how does it stand up to brand new.....?  I always loved the old line,  "it smokes, but it's old enough"

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

3 hours ago, Rosco said:

I agree -  buy it!  What’s one more?  Your wife will get over it.........won’t she?  Lol!

You guys aren't helping!  One more and I'll be kicked to the side of the road!

1 hour ago, RNR1957NYer said:

You guys aren't helping!  One more and I'll be kicked to the side of the road!

If Momma's not happy, ain't nobody happy.

Happy wife, happy life.

But you know you want it!!  If you get divorced over one more car, it was probably coming anyway.:lol: 

Just my two nickels worth and like the money, it ain't worth much. As I live in Canada, I can't give you my two cents worth as we got rid of those worthless coins over five years ago.

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 1:54 PM, Plymouthy Adams said:

get rid of pennies...I assure you no one out there in taxable sales will ever round down...

Actually they do with cash. Debit or credit cards charge the exact amount. Pennies cost more to make than their face value and are just pocket stuffers. We also do not have $1 and $2 bills. Both were replaced a long time ago with coins which I much prefer.

Edited by RobertKB

unlike Robert, I miss our pennies and one and two dollar bills but I am hearkening back to the days when the currency was worth more.

A 20 cent beer when I need one ,  penny parking meters and when  $2 would buy at least half a tank of gas.   Alas, gone like our youth too soon.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dpollo said:

unlike Robert, I miss our pennies and one and two dollar bills but I am hearkening back to the days when the currency was worth more.

A 20 cent beer when I need one ,  penny parking meters and when  $2 would buy at least half a tank of gas.   Alas, gone like our youth too soon.

How true, and we picked up cars for $40 and $50 and drove them with pleasure. Different times for sure.?

John R

• Like 1