1952 Dodge tail light bezels

Satyr

Good evening everyone. I could really use some help here, I have an opportunity to buy some absolutely beautiful New Old Stock 1952 Dodge tail light bezels. The part number on these bezels state that they are for a 1952 Dodge 2 door sedan and I have a 1952 Business Coupe. My question is will the tail light bezels from the two-door sedan fit my business Coupe? I have studied the photos of the New Old Stock bezels at length they appear to be the same size and shape and the screw hole placement appears to be the same. I do not have access to the New Old Stock bezels otherwise I would just put them on my fenders and see if they fit. I believe the fender length on the two door sedan was different than the Business Coupe. I am just wondering if the two door sedan bezels will fit on my business Coupe. Thank you everyone for your time.

Use the parts books.