1959 harmonic balancer

TaylorM

YUK!!!..............lol..........would a 2 or 3 groove pulley from another model fit and have the grooves line up?.........have never seen a pulley off anything cracked like that.......bizzaar!..........andyd  

Hello and welcome, I noticed this other place online called Damper Dudes also in CA. The number listed is (800) 413-2673. If no help is there, I would do what Andydodge says and see if another year may fit. Search for auto salvage yards that feature vintage Mopar cars. Good luck to you.

John R

I think most any Mopar flathead dampener/balancer will fit the crank.  That one looks to be a true dampener with a bonded rubber hub, early ones were not.  Most were only pulley holders. My 56 is solid with a bolt on pulley.  Would really like to find one like yours though. 

As long as it fits the crank and has a pulley either made on, or bolt on, you can interchange something else until the rubber bonded type is available.  I wouldn't run that one, too much risk of it expanding and damaging the keyway in the crank.