50s Double Pane Glass

No. It’s standard, flat, laminated safety glass that’s delaminating. Most any automotive glass shop can cut a new one, using your old one as a pattern. Especially since you already have it out. Then get new rubber molding and reinstall your new glass. 

Edited by Merle Coggins

many glass shops have the NAG specs and will cut to that spec and eliminate the slight tendency for the hand traced to be a bit tight...personally I get single pane glass of the correct thickness and send it off for tempering for all glass except the windshield...it really is not that more expensive with the correct company doing the work.  You will have a turn around time though, usually about 14-21 days as they cut the glass, send it for firing , then send it to you..

• 4 weeks later...

Sometimes the locals are not your friends....nor are they how you say are competitive.   Many just push for max money from the walk in off the street.  Even if you know the supposedly secret handshake....reference from the man who sold the current owners the shop....then again, that could have been a negative thing also....lol  But they still socialized all the time.  I got my entire 9 piece flat glass set in tinted and tempered (except for the two windshield safety laminate) for 375.00 from a specialty shop and all was cut perfect to NAG specs per my car year and model.  No sample needed....

I should pick them up next week so I’ll post on the quality. Not many shops in the area unfortunately. Was one of those friend of a friend kinda ordeal. 

It is what it is at this point. Had a pretty quick turnaround which is why I pulled the trigger. Anxious to get the truck on the road this summer, one of the last pieces besides a leaky radiator.