My 48 Plymouth won a trophy

woodrow

I entered my car in a local arena car show last weekend and to my shock it took home a peoples choice trophy. There were about 60 to 70 vehicles, some in amazing high quality condition, and my car came out a winner among them. It was the first time I had ever entered a vehicle in a show and it was certainly the first time the car had ever been entered by anybody. I got the car this year and  spent a tonne of time and energy attending to every detail that needed attention. Looking at the car when I got it and looking at it now Im sort of impressed myself how far it has come.  And of course Im hooked on the shows now. I showed the car for  the 2nd time yesterday, however that show was a model specific show with an open invitation for all cars to attend meaning there were no awards available for anything other than specific models, namely Firebirds. still fun nonetheless.

IMG_3259.jpg

• Like 10

Nice car... congratulations!!!

thank you for the congrats. heres a pic of the car as it showed at the firebird event. bit of a gloomy day weather wise but it was warm at least. i was among the first to show up so i managed to get a pic of her on the beltway by herself.

20190608_103812.jpg

• Like 1