Car Covers

Bingster

why not just build an igloo come winter.....?   

fallout is almost impossible to prevent and be able to protect all stuff in the shop when working in a shared environment.   I still like working out in the yard under the shade of my trees when possible, I like the fresh air, natural light and OPENESS it provides.  While I do work inside as weather dictates, it is with less enthusiasm.   

I'd go with sheets, we used them to cover all kinds of nice horse drawn wagons, grandpa would collect.  Much to Grandma's ire I suppose.

ah you can get sheets all day long at a thrift store, yard sale or clothes line out back of someone's house....have mums stitch a couple together, wha-la instant cover, low cost, easy to wash....and often you can get pretty little flowers if you like.....well, at least go with stripes.....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, casper50 said:

when the slush fund allows it I'm getting one of these.  This spring the coupe was super dirty from the dust of working in the garage on the other car.     https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004642U4U/?coliid=I1ZRCILGTLHNB6&colid=T7A0IUFOE4WB&psc=0

I have one of these and I used it for a short time. I have one of those dome tents (Rhino-Shelter) and I put the car bubble inside the tent and drove the car onto the bubble. Zipped it closed and plugged in the fan. 

It kept the car high and dry and prevented mice, dirt, etc from getting to the car. I used it in the winter, summer...didn't matter. The good thing about these is that there is a constant flow of fresh air that doesn't allow moisture to linger inside the bubble. I still have mine but I am no longer using it right now. My brother has one, too, and he isn't using his either. I liked it for its intended purpose.

They do sell one for outdoor storage, too