Overdrive Kick Down Switch Carb Bracket

rallyace

I searched the archives but could not find an answer. I am installing an overdrive in my 51 Cambridge. Does anyone have a carburetor bracket that holds the kick down switch that they would like to sell or does anyone have a picture of one so I can fabricate one?  Thanks, Mike

I have one.  You can have it copy it or borrow it till someone else needs it. It comes with switch and harness attached, condition??? Switch moves in and out freely. One of four wires in excellent condition! Except the four inches were there is no insulation...

Please pardon the inclusion of the large screwdriver and roll of duct tape aka Ford repair kit.

IMG_20190603_121751.jpg

IMG_20190603_121739.jpg

IMG_20190603_121726.jpg

Edited by greg g

I mounted my kickdown switch to the lower edge of the dash through a hole that was already there. When I wanted out of OD just reached under and pushed the button. Always thought flooring it to kick out of OD with the stock setup was a bit odd. 

• 2 weeks later...