They Are Still Out There

Not sure of price. Not sure I want to phone. Not sure if I want to see it or I might be tempted. Need like I need a hole in the head.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/lethbridge/1950-dodge-fargo-half-ton-pickup-truck/1436423805?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 3:07 PM, John-T-53 said:

I didn't see an asking price....

It said please contact and I assume then you could get asking price. I am not contacting as I might be tempted and I need another project like a hole in the head. Truck is about 65 kilometres (40 miles) from where I live.

Wow, that is a really nice looking truck; and given the dust on it, that tells me its never driven. I see it is stored in w/some farm type equipment, which makes me think it hasn't even been taken to shows and cruises. 

18 hours ago, John-T-53 said:

Whenever it's a "call for price" situation that bumps it into default red flag status - hostile seller....:ph34r:

You are most likely right! Still haven't called.

• Like 1

well, hostile might be a bit much on an unknown seller, I would however venture to say he is hoping to reap a windfall profit.  BJ fever is running high.  There is nothing wrong with trying to get the most for your item, but there is also a bit of real world that needs to be taken into account also.  I usually blow off most "call for price" ads....

Nice looking truck...They're only original once. ?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RobertKB said:

That seems like a pretty good price. So glad I'm too far away to go after this truck. ?

On 5/31/2019 at 1:22 PM, Plymouthy Adams said:

well, hostile might be a bit much on an unknown seller, I would however venture to say he is hoping to reap a windfall profit.  BJ fever is running high.  There is nothing wrong with trying to get the most for your item, but there is also a bit of real world that needs to be taken into account also.  I usually blow off most "call for price" ads....

Ok so I have to ask- “BJ fever”? Is that what they warned the GIs about before shore leave?

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:26 PM, Frank Elder said:

On the same site for $600 dollars also out of Lethbridge.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/lethbridge/49-dodge-2-ton/1437954244?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

If it was here in Nebraska it would be mine already.

For $600 it would be mine too and I live in Lethbridge. I think you need to add another 0 to the price as shown. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/lethbridge/1952-dodge-fargo-half-ton-pickup/1439602228?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

14 hours ago, Frank Elder said:

I was looking at a cheap 2 tonner Robert:rolleyes:[already sold] not an expensive half ton pickup....lol.

My bad.

There are a couple of Fargo pickups on the local Kijiji site. I could be tempted with either one but am just finishing my '51 Dodge D39 business coupe. I need another project like a hole in the head.

32 minutes ago, RobertKB said:

My bad.

There are a couple of Fargo pickups on the local Kijiji site. I could be tempted with either one but am just finishing my '51 Dodge D39 business coupe. I need another project like a hole in the head.

thats why you buy that 6K truck. It won't be much of a project. 

1 hour ago, Young Ed said:

thats why you buy that 6K truck. It won't be much of a project. 

9K one that started this thread would be a better project in my mind. Space is another problem. Beside my '51, I also have a '48 Dodge D25 and a '53 Plymouth. Also a '63 Ford:eek: Fairlane in a rented garage. All are drivers and I would hate to sell any of them...……………………………………………………..but I am tempted with one of the trucks. 

• 1 month later...