Plymouth Deluxe owners in the area?

Any other Plymouth Deluxe owners in the area?  Just bought my `46 Plymouth Deluxe on Saturday.. found some switches not sure what they do etc.. anyone around (NH) have one of these i can bounce questions off of or compare side by side the cars?

Mine.jpg.69693a5dd95d17eeba4425a2b8f5ac98.jpg

Edited by GiraffeDan
  • Like 2

Happy to help - love 25 miles south of you. Would even drive my p15 up to see you. I’ve seen that car on Craigslist for a while now. Looks like you got a nice one!

Just realized how to check if anyone responded haha! I would love to meet up. 25 miles is nothing! i would be happy to meet and Chat! i have a couple mechanic friends that are "helping" but the oldest is 28 so some of this "ancient technology" (his words) is throwing him for a loop.  Some of the stuff i would like to look at is the wiring for some of the buttons. not all my switches are connected to anything. and if i could measure the bracket for the radio so i can make one that would be cool. Either way lets meet up for ice cream or something with our rides and cause a scene.  I bought the shop manual for it but that is kinda vague in some areas and only gets me so far without a finished project to see what things should look like or do. for example i read in the owners manual (bought that too) that the speedo changes color based on speed and to turn on the instrument panel lights you flick a little switch. found the switch.. not connected.. looks like a 3 stage switch but book sounds like it is only supposed to have two positions? just little things like that.

Sadly I will be at a graduation party. And then after that I will be hopefully able to put the rear axle back together now that I am pretty sure I have the correct seals. I ran to that problem a few other members ran into where the rear seals were smaller than what the factory sent them. Sunday i am currently open and it should be ready to rock. I'm also open next weekend.

Let’s see what the weather looks like tomorrow for Sunday, and I can swing up with the convertible for a visit Sunday . 

Edited by Mark D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Terms of Use