Doghouse Removal???

CO54

Finally getting started on my C1, and I've searched the forum, watched 48Dodger's youtube videos, looked through the manual I have too.  Just trying to figure out all the main attachment points I need to make sure I get removed, before rounding up extra hands to pull it off.  Does the radiator support have to come out with it all?  Any tricks or gotcha's that I should know about?

Any, and all insight is appreciated. 

Thanks

Eric

20190506_091109.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Dog house usually refers to the front sheet metal, fenders, inner fenders, grill and radiator support as a complete assembly as opposed to removing individual pieces except for the first removing the hood.  I am pretty sure that the cars have 13 fasteners attaching the assembly to the firewall and frame.  Make sure you get all the wires detached and labeled.

• 2 weeks later...

Was able to pull the dog house with the removal of 6 major bolts and 2 minor ones.  2 bolts inside the door jambs going into front fenders, 2 bolts under the radiator support going through frame cross member for the major bolts.  Also had 2 minor bolts from inner fender to tabs on the frame.  Then it was lift and walk forward, it does help to have the front wheels off.