1946 Chrysler Windsor transmission swap?

46windsir

Hello everyone I tried searching the forms and I can’t really find anything I got a 1946 Chrysler Windsor With a fluid drive transmission I had swapped the car over to 12v thinking it was best but that was a rookie  mistake  I made at the being of my build years ago,   I was considering using a 12v to 6v Reducier so I could retain the the fluid drive But I don’t wanna take a chance frying out the Solenoid or the governor , or ignition interrupter  as they are up in price ,  i’ve been driving the car for a few days as if it were a regular Standard and it was working great until today I can put it in high gear , only in reverse or low gear , So my question is is there anyway I can put a three speed standard transmission in the car , I still have the stock flat head engine in the car .  Any thoughts will be much appreciated .