Made a good buy on Ebay a few days ago.

casper50

I won some coupe NOS seat covers in green plaid.  I haven't been real happy with my ivory colored upholstery due to how easy it can get stained.  I paid $35 for this set.  Only need the front seat but I think it will save my upholstery and I won't have to worry about it every time I get in.

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 3

Nice set of nos seat covers, they look in great condition.  Good thing the seller took them out of the box first.  I bought a set years back at a swap meet, but they must have gotten wet over the years in storage and were full of mold and mildew after unboxing them for the first time. 

1 hour ago, Veemoney said:

I think I had some pants that looked just like those covers,  just can't find them??

ahem......I am sure the wife knew when and where they disappeared...….as Happy Gilmore said, "If I saw myself in clothes like that…I’d have to kick my own ass"

Edited by Plymouthy Adams
  • Like 1