Stuff for sale ??

Richie Hodge

27 minutes ago, Ranger said:

I also wondered what happened to the classified for sale ads. didn't realize there was a charge to list. 

For sale ads have a 4.99 charge.  Wanted ads are free. 

Don't forget It costs $$$ to run a site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Apparently not enough revenue from the overabundance of ads . . .  No charge to someone who’s trying to buy something, but a charge to those who’re trying to sell something. So, the seller’s stop posting, and the site becomes just that much less user friendly. Oh well, that seems to be the way things are going all over the place these days. Just sayin’ . . . . . Hmmm . . . I wonder how long this comment will remain alive . . .

• Like 3

I dont think there is a lot of ads on this site. No where near what other forums have. Sites are not free. I do plan to post a for sale ad but I'm gonna have it as a list of parts instead of one for each. I'm in Ontario, most people are from the states so I wont have many quick sales I dont think haha

9 minutes ago, Los_Control said:

you suggesting we a bunch of cheap ol farts here?   :D

Nope, just not a lot of coverage/visibility like you get in other places.  I sold a manifold on here once.   Other than that, hemmings and hamb are the prime movers of parts.

Edited by Sharps40