It begins on the 54 C1C

CO54

20190422_101556.jpg.1562c24e272d243dc144a28dfb6f06ed.jpg

Finally got the majority of projects at the house wrapped up, so we pulled the truck of my in-laws property yesterday.  Got it weighed 3320#, dropped it at the house and headed to the DMV, was an out of state purchase that required multiple different items to get a clear CO title.  With that being said and done, the banging of knuckles began.

Edited by CO54
  • Like 5

Looks a lot cleaner than mine did but they were twins from the factory. 

That 3320 is very interesting! Is that with a full interior, wood bed, spare tire, tank of gas? I kind of figured mine would end up in that 3k-3500 lb range but I was under the impression the C series was closer to 3000 bone stock.

What’s your plan for it?

Seat is there, no covering though, also missing passenger side glass.  It had a few layers of wood in the bed with a spare laying back there, no fluids other than oil.  I'm finding out that I was probably taxed for a couple hundred pounds of Arizona dirt that has been collecting in every possible corner, nook, and cranny possible.  Got a bug last night and started hosing stuff down after ripping the wood out, driveway now has a dried desert running down it.   Plus it has that monster rear bumper on it from it's farm life.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2019 at 8:56 AM, CO54 said:

The Arizona dirt is everywhere,  and doing a good job of making a mud trail down the driveway and street. 

20190511_143440.jpg

God bless your neighbours......:rolleyes:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wayfarer said:

God bless your neighbours......:rolleyes:

I agree, they have all stopped by and asked about it.  We do our best to clean up the driveway and keep everything either in the garage, or stored under a tarp on the side or back of house.  Also fortunate to not have a HOA in my neighborhood.......