Upcoming Shows - Cruises - Events

hkestes41

Thought a thread of known upcoming shows, cruises and events would be good to share. 

Here is one that is happening in Johnson Creek, WI on May 18th. There will also be sister events in NW Arkansas on June 8th / Springfield, MO on June 20 / Combined Oklahoma City and Dallas on Sept 28th / St Louis on Oct 12th. 

The Hot Rod Hundred is designed to bring back something that has been missing for the last few decades…..driving. The Hot Rod Hundred will be a drive that is off of the beaten path of everyday travel, for most folks. We'll drive on two lane state highways, cruise through some small towns, and have some rest stops along the way, so we can admire each other's cars and regroup. You are guaranteed a route that is 100 miles or greater. You can click the link to sign up. 

Hot Rod 100.jpeg

yes, these are usually posted on the main page and see to the right under upcoming events.  I would post our swap meet but to be  honest with you....nobody seems to be anywhere close enough to want to travel to the event....this area is a bit light in Mopars that are not muscle car era.  I stopped by again at a place where a older Dodge is sitting, guy was finally at home and was able to speak with him.  He thought he was all alone in this area....he owns a 62 Dart

Interesting that the Wisconsin event is the same weekend as the Automotion Car Show in Wisconsin Dells, usually a fairly sizeable event for this area. https://www.wisdells.com/Automotion.htm

Wis Dells is about 75 miles north of Johnson Creek, and about 15 miles form their scheduled end point near Baraboo.

8 hours ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

yes, these are usually posted on the main page and see to the right under upcoming events.  I would post our swap meet but to be  honest with you....nobody seems to be anywhere close enough to want to travel to the event....this area is a bit light in Mopars that are not muscle car era.  I stopped by again at a place where a older Dodge is sitting, guy was finally at home and was able to speak with him.  He thought he was all alone in this area....he owns a 62 Dart

sorry I cant seem to find what your talking about .... click on calendar and its blank