vintage auto gadget

John Reddie

If you paired this with those little propellors that went between your carb & manifold (mini superchargers?)

You could probably gain about 100 bhp. Your mileage and horsepower may vary due to something or other.

• Like 1

His boy Elroy.......Jane his wife..............lol...........sorry Plymouthy.........better get back in my corner.......lol..........andyd

1 hour ago, Dennis Detweiler said:

Are the old Thrush glasspacks still in production?

thrushexhaust.com

unsafe at any speed...a whistle is to sound an alert...not to be used as a constant drone, it is nothing more than a public nuisance as are many unsilenced exhaust systems......but then it seems more and more idiots are being produced daily also......time to give them whistle pigs a potato to roast as they travel...nudge nudge hint hint

On 3/12/2019 at 6:46 PM, John Reddie said:

I remember a lot of add-ons and do-dads we could get for our cars back in the '50's but this one here is not known to me. I wonder how well it worked. Anybody here remember it or had one?

John R

tailpibe add on.jpg

Now if you put the spark plug ahead of those, I'll bet those would make a swirl effect to the flames shooting out back!

• Like 1