Lowered Shocks

ThriftyT

Anyone have a good number for some lowered shocks.   I haven't pulled mine off to see the limitations, trying to stay prepared.     In the process of lowering it more and want the correct shock.   KYB Gas-a-just is a fantastic shock for lowered vehicles and if someone has found a shock with correct throw, id love to get the number and try to cross it to the kyb shock.    Kind of a shot in the dark but worth a try.

Thanks in advance.

When I relocated the upper shock mount on my 1940 Dodge I used Munro shocks that had these numbers on them....PK14 and 1009.........these shocks were 12.5 inches extended and 8.5 inches compressed, these were given to me by a mate who had them on a P15 Plymouth that was lowered, they were in fine condition so I cleaned, painted & used them..........on his Plymouth they were on the stock unmodified upper mount, I found that they would work in the relocated upper mount setup we did on my car which is lowered via 1 coil cut from 1955/56 Oz Ford front springs and the extra weight of a 318 poly V8..........I must admit that when I searched for a listing of these shocks I couldn't find any listing so I dunno if this will help..........have attached a pic of the front end and also check the "Front Shock Relocation" thread I have on here at present...........andyd 

018.JPG