Shop Manuals (C1B)

Fibonachu

I am looking for a shop manual or equivalent for my new truck.  Thus far, I am seeing reprints of a couple different versions.

Anyone have feedback on the best book to get?  Either one of these or something else?  My intention is to rebuild the truck with my son.

31vXWiFGcWL__AC_UL436_.jpg

51EV+IG8mcL__SY429_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51MjLxZj0HL__AC_UL436_.jpg

the CDs are economical if you have a printer that allows you to reel off a few pages to take into the shop...I prefer the hardcopy reproductions because I can leaf through those and study them, even get them dirty, and if I need another copy, there are sources out there that still carry them...the FSM repro that I picked up in '99 was bound so that I could remove pages for feeding into a copy machine, which was kinda nice :cool:

Back when I was redoing a C3 corvette, there were several version of the FSM available, but several of them had known errors and were not recommended.

Is that an issue with the dodge ones?  If not, I will probably get the CD.  I have a screen set up for digital media in the shop and I print out sections of the digital ford book when I need to write on it or climb under the truck with it.

Thanks for the feedback!