Dash light bulbs

5027 steve

Imperial supplies .com has 12 volt with pictures. A 53 is -1 candle, 67- 4 candle 89- 6 candle. The larger 12 volt miniature bulbs are 57 and 1895. Mac's auto also has 6 and 12 volt bulbs, with a picture. I hope that helps you 5027 Steve. I've never seen a 6v to 12v chart, just 6v replacements or 12v replacements, ptwothree. I'd use the 53 in the high beam indicator, so it isn't to bright. If these numbers work for you. This information is in the downloads section also.

Edited by 9 foot box
more info
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For my 52 I just took them out tonight, light by ign switch is a 51, the other dash lights are 55. This is a 6 volt car still. Can’t remember for the high beam indicator.

I just bought a mess of 6v bulbs from YnZ for our D24 and Terraplane, they seem to have just about any you could need for older cars.  Dash bulbs in our D24 are #55, 2 candlepower.  ClassicAutoBulbs has a good selection as well.