1940-41 Plymouth Reproduction Running Boards Info Wanted

Andydodge

I have been speaking to a guy, Garry Williams who advertises on ebay that he does reproduction Plymouth Running Boards and would appreciate any feedback from fellow P15-D24 members. This guy is in Granite Bay Ca. and I'll be getting the boards shipped to address in Long Beach and the boards will be shipped via a container of various old car parts to me here in Australia. As this is going to be a very expensive exercise I'd appreciate any experiences that others have had......you can state them on here or if you wish, email me direct on scaleautomobilia@hotkey.net.au .........thanks, Andy Douglas      

I have no knowledge of the man, business or end use...but I would suggest that you consider asking this on the AACA forum...the folks over there are more in tune to restoration and would in my opinion be better suited to answer questions on application details and quality.  If the items are already purchased and routed to your destination, the answers you get may be mute especially if they are negative.....

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

Tim.........thanks, I haven't bought them yet and from pics they seem excellent but its a lot of money, nearly $1500 Oz without any shipping costs so am looking for any feedback .............is it possible you get on the AACA forum without being a member?.........thanks, mate...........andyd 

the AACA forum is free to join and open to all.....heck, they let me in...lol   

I also find this crowd is very active over the full spectrum of almost all automobiles...they have many and I do mean many forum pages for x cars and topics...

https://forums.aaca.org/