Pilothouse at 1:13

Frank Elder

never saw the logic behind investing a bunch of money building a vehicle and then destroying it a 300 foot run....never got into mudbogging either....bad enough you got to wash the vehicle, worse when you have to steam clean it to make repairs....the 6030 Deere I guess truly proven their merit...but In all the farms in my area, not one sled of this nature is used in production of crops....:lol:

• Like 1

I did one tractor pull at an antique tractor show with the '67 Farmall 1206 I had recently restored...no modifications, no weights, just bone stock on a muddy track...was 10 feet away from a full pull, something the modified tractors could not even do cuz the track was too wet, before I started to dig in and bounce the front tires...got a standing ovation from most of the crowd of 300 or so while I was unhooking...wasn't really interested in doing it before that day, haven't been interested since, only did it on a dare, got a free homemade ice cream cone for my efforts...I noticed the weight wasn't moving on the sled for the station wagon, and the 2 chvy diesels pooped out just after launch ?