Rear main cap felts '28 Chrysler

maok

Hey guys, I'm reaching out hoping for someone with experience on how to install these felts;

IMAG1650.thumb.jpg.8be75d5c18cd2ad13723cdbe528cb693.jpgIMAG1649.jpg.7f326e773b785eea5091d9079c20ff90.jpg

C'mon guys.............Maok is offering an all expenses paid trip to sunny Queensland, free beer, shrimps on the BBQ and various other things that I'll make up as we go along..........lol..........this is a free advert on behalf of Maok, no animals have been harmed in its production..........but has anyone got any ideas to help him.........andyd  

My best help may be to tell maok to contact these people.

The sell mopar flat 6 speed parts (newly made and refined) and have racing and set records using Dodge flat four cylinders  racing.

http://www.moparmontana.com/contact.html

Some others have or will buy some of their new made Alum. heads and may have their phone # which I did not see on the web, just contact info for a email.  ?

Hope that May? help!

DJ

Thanks DJ, I will shoot them an email.

Maok...........I rang & spoke to the pre 1930 tech guy for the Chrysler Restorers Club in Sydney tonight......he has a few pre 1930 Dodges including a 1928 model......which has the felt seal......he replaced it with some neoprene which he obtained from a place in Sydney that deals in seals etc and he was able to cut it down in size and use it in place of the felt..............I'm sure that there must be a similar place in Brisbane, however I'd also suggest contacting Andy Bernbaums, Egge, etc.........also go thru Restored Cars magazine as there must be others that have had this problem..................andyd