Carb Information Resources

Mark D

I'm looking for a resource that I suspect existed at one time, maybe still does?  Specifically some sort of publication that describes the differences between the B+B Carter Carbs from the 30's -50's.  Any one have any links to reference materials?  Names of books I can search?  Example: Would be nice to see something that gave basics for what the difference is between and D6G2 and D6H1.

thanks in advance,

Mark D

11 hours ago, desoto1939 said:

Mark D. This is rich Hartung I sent you a PM I have a Cater Catalog that I have scanned and is now on CD. Contact me.  Desoto1939@aol.com

Hi. Would be more than happy to get into the loop ?

• Like 1

Thanks for the info guys.  While I appreciate the value of the scans for portability, I think I will chase one of these vintage Carter Manuals.  Will go good on the shelf with the rest of my collection of vintage Mopar service and reference manuals.

FFD21D96-2A1E-4FDB-8784-F9643706D088.jpeg

Edited by Mark D